A place for me to create and show my creations with friends and fellow crafters

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Tuesday Taggers - lots of Black

Is this supposed to be summer? its rained all day to day!. Anyway, here we are, on my 2nd post for my blog. Here is my card for Tuesday Taggers. Lots of lovely Black was the theme. I used a sketch from Dare U 2 Digi Stamp even though this is not a digistamp, I just liked the sketch.

This is a newish stamp from Stephanie at Crafting, Everything else was black and from 'stash'.
Other Challenges -
*The Stamp Man - Take two colours
*Cupcake Craft Challenges - Distressing
*Tuesday Throwdown #11 - Monochromatic

Thanks for looking and would love to read any comments



7 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, Lovely challenge card! Really striking and I love B&W
    JoZarty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love it. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card and I love the old automobile it is fab!! huggs Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card and such fab distressing! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and it works so well with the sketch, but its a perfect entry for joining in The Stamp Man's Challenge
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is gorgeous. Thank you for playing at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete