A place for me to create and show my creations with friends and fellow crafters

Monday 2 August 2010

My First Blog Post

Wow! Ive actually committed myself to my blog, Ive been putting it off and changing everything, I thought I would never make a post.

Well anyway, here it is, my first post! -



My 1st submitted card is based on the sketch over at ICS it's sketch #76. ICS post a new sketch every Tuesday!

I've also
included the card into the following challenges
*Crafty Calendar - Summer
*Blog-a-doodle - Anything goes
*Dutch Dare Cards - Anything goes
Pashion for Promarkers - Green as the predominant colour

Thanks for stopping by and your comments!!





5 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,
    Welcome to Blogland! Congratulations on producing such a fab card for your first post. Love the image & those flowers look fab. Great card! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Donna!!! Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogland! I'ts a beautiful card that you have made :)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna
    now you too can spend hours getting lost in blogland when you should be cleaning, cooking, crafting, sleeping........

    Fab card, love the cute image
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Love the shape... great image! Thank you for playing along with us at DDCC.

    ReplyDelete