A place for me to create and show my creations with friends and fellow crafters

Thursday 5 August 2010

Passion for Promarkers - wk 63 sketch challenge

Hi, well, I took so long to start my blog, I cant seem to stop posting now. It wont be long before I go to one post a week. But then my crafting does keep me seen and well.....skint...

Anway
Passion for Promarkers has a real cool sketch challenge I just couldnt resist.
Here's my card entry for the challenge. Image is a Digi Stamp from Kenny K Downloads and coloured it in with promarkers. The papers are from stash.

Other challenges -
*Crafts and Me Challenges - Purple and Green

Thank you for continuing to visit and leave comments, they mean a lot to me

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Donna.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PfP for my sketch challenge, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Donna, love the aqua and the purple together ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Donna i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Donna, the colours are fab :-)

    Hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby card..love the image...thanks for joining us at PFP..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card Donna. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning Card. Love your colouring. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
    Hugs, Anja

    PS: Would be lovely for us DT's if you would consider turning off the Word Verification
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the comments, especially the ones with recomendations, they are all very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna,
    This looks gorgeous. Really love that colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card, Donna, such a lovely colour combo! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card, I love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x
    www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love those images, just so funky. Love your layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.

    Hugs Tracy x
    P.S. I have some candy on my blog if you want to hop over.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is brilliant so bright and fun and I do LOVE the Kenny K images :D
    Thank you for joining us a crafts and me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete