A place for me to create and show my creations with friends and fellow crafters

Tuesday 10 August 2010

The Searchers - Sweets For My Sweet

Hi,
I couldtn't get the song Sweets For My Sweet by The Searchers out of my head when making this card for the Simon Says ....Sing it baby challenge. The card needed to be inspired by a song. Hope I stop humming it or else my cards are going to have chocolate images on them all the time now!
The card is based on the Truly Scrumptious sketch challenge #38 Golden Oldie
I used the Wavy hair girl image from Bugaboo Stamps, isnt she cute? she's looking very wistful at those chocolates, wonder which one she is going to eat first?. The papers, ribbon etc are from stash.


I combined the card with the following challenges -
Cute Card Thursday #124 - Whateva!
Paperplay Challenges recipe challenge - 2 Dps, 3 flowers, 1 ribbon and 1 charm
Dutch Dare Card Challenges #83 - Anything goes

thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Donna. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the little sweetie images and the summery colour scheme!
    Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely {sweet} design!!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at TS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, so cute and bright. I hope you managed to get the song is out of your head...lol
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete