A place for me to create and show my creations with friends and fellow crafters

Monday 20 September 2010

My start on My Christmas Cards

Well this is what Ive been doing this week instead of completing challenges for my blog!!. Whilst at the Doncaster show earlier this year I picked up this set of four Christmas Sheets with additional Acetate sheets and inserts from Jem's Designs. ''Clearly bowed Creates another form of 3D effect card with s tunning finish, ideal for all crafters whatever experience level you may be''.
Basically the printed Acetate sheet is used to creat the 'bowed effect' on the card. You can either use the sheets as they are or, if you are like me and cant leave things alone, you can alter as required to your personal tastes. Ive used them on different styles and sizes of cards, for e.g sticking to an 8inch sq card and also creating easel cards.





Checkout their site, they have some really great products!.

Thank you for continuing to visit and leave comments, they mean a lot to me

No comments:

Post a Comment