A place for me to create and show my creations with friends and fellow crafters

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Fab n Funky #42 - is it black or is it white? with a twist

Hi, here's a card that I would like to share with you.  The card was made using Fab 'n' Funky's Challenge #42 as the theme of the card.  The requirements were black and white with an added touch of another colour from our choosing.
I used the Skelekinz image available from Bugaboo Stamps, which I  colored with Promarkers, of course!  The papers are from stash.


Other challenges that I have put this card into are as follows -

DU2DS Challenge #45 - Shaped Card  
One Stop Craft Challenge #100 - Congratulations
Stamp Something - Something to Celebrate

Thank you  for continuing to visit and leave comments, they mean a lot to me

2 comments:

  1. Very fun! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete