A place for me to create and show my creations with friends and fellow crafters

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Crafty Anns Sketch Challenge #22

Hi,
Well Im supposed to be starting my 2010 Christmas cards and yes I know most card crafters would have started them before now, but since I started a blog I dont seem to have any time. Now, if I'm not making a card Im writing about it on here!......
So on to todays post... There's some really nice sketches around on this weeks various challenge blogs. This card was made using the sketch design from sketch challenge #22 over at Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog. I used the Golfer image available here from KennyK downloads which I coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment which I thought went very well with this Golfer image is a freebie from Create with TLC checking out this site is a must!. The papers etc are from stash.



I'm also entering the card into the following challenges -
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #47 - Orange, Blue and Brown
Stamping for the Weekend #45 - Anything goes
Allsorts #67 - Park Inspiration
CES Challenges #1 - Anything Goes


Thank you for continuing to visit and leave comments, they mean a lot to me

14 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous take on the sketch Donna. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's with this wonderful card.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the sentiment, very clever! Great sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    fabulous card, great image & colouring, lovely layout & design,thank you for joining us on our first challenge at CES, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna what a fab card ,i love the sentiment.
    Thanx for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there

    What a really great card and a super colour combo.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    Did you know we are looking for new DT members at our sister challenge http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card thanks for joining crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I really like this card Donna the image and your papers are fabulous. I have this image which I printed off awhile back I have coloured it and will be using it for a DT card quite soon lol. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely. Thank you so much for entering my garden challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I love it!! The image is fab and I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the sketch. The image and colours are excellent. A super male card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the layout and the image is just fab
    Thanks for joining the challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card I love that sketch I will have to have a go with that one :D
    Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi this is a fab card, love your image.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges.
    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Donna, I think you have created a lovely card here with this Kenny K image. I've printed if off some time ago, coloured it in but it's not been made into a card yet. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Fortnightly Challenge and we hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete